Whitstable Scuba LTD Terms & Conditions
- All courses are undertaken by a PADI certified instructor.
- Any cancellations must be before 7 Days prior to the start of the course for a refund to be issued.
- All courses require booking and full payment in advance of the first day of the course.
- Failure to arrive to a scheduled session without giving prior notice will result suspension of your enrolment without refund.
- Failure to arrive on time to a scheduled session without giving prior notice will result in suspension of your involvement within that session without refund. Should this impact a course as a whole, you may be required to pay for an additional session to complete training.
- Should you need to reschedule a course with less than the required notice period (of 7 days), a rescheduling fee will be applied.
- Should you be unable to attend a session and provide more than the required notice period, we will endeavour to reschedule your course without any rescheduling fee. However, should we be unable to reschedule the course, we are unable to provide refund for the course.
- Failure to complete the course requirements for any reason caused by the student will result in additional charges being made to complete the course at a later stage. This includes not being able to demonstrate competence to meet the performance requirements as laid down by the PADI Course Standards. If you are not willing to pay the additional fees to complete your course, a referral document will be issued to you which will hold good for a period of 12 months from the date of last portion of the course completed.
- In the event that a situation arises and Whitstable Scuba Limited are unable to deliver your course on pre-arranged dates, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and will re-schedule your course. However, Whitstable Scuba Limited reserve the right to cancel courses if PADI Professionals are not fit to dive or if diving conditions render student diving unsafe. Risk assessment controls will determine conditions to dive.
- All equipment owned and provided by Whitstable Scuba Limited is used by the diver at their own risk. While appropriate and regular maintenance will be carried out on equipment, Whitstable Scuba Limited hold no responsibility for injury, deaths, or any other problems caused by faulty equipment.
- Any on-line purchases of products from Whitstable Scuba Limited will be governed by the terms within this document.
- All products are offered subject to their availability.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Whitstable Scuba Limited
- Damaged Goods: Please contact Whitstable Scuba immediately upon noticing any fault. Goods can then either be replaced or a full refund given. P lease note that fault during use, such as flooding, may require goods to be returned to the manufacturer for warranty confirmation.
- Unwanted goods: Please contact Mikes On-Line Dive Store before returning any items. A refund (minus the cost of posting the item to you) can be issued for any unused returned goods. A restocking fee of 10% may be charged for all goods returned
- Exchange goods: Please contact Mikes On-Line Dive Store before returning any items. If the item was ordered incorrectly i.e. wrong size or colour then a free exchange can be made. Postage will not be free on the returned item.
- General: When returning goods please enclose receipt, contact details (including daytime phone), credit card details and a note of why the goods are being returned.
- Courses and equipment sales are from our site, delivery is not available at this time.